2023-01-03

What Is This All About?

We have entered a new year, 2023. Let us take a look at what may or may not accomplish this year. 

I have been writing on this blog for a while now.

Some may wonder why I do it. So I write this reminder. 

Here we go:

I write here as a reminder of things I have done with ham radio, and also a a notebook of ideas.

If any of my writing is useful to you or anyone else, that is perfect. That is some of my contribution to ham radio.

I will continue to write about what I find fun or interesting about it. Good experiences. Great ones. Some experiments. Some challenges, Some projects. Ideas.

All a mixture of what you will find here.

I may even expand the content of the blog. We shall see. To me the main point is that it has to be fun, or at the least interesting.

Be seeing you a bit later this year, and more.

73 and Happy New Year, de Jan, OZ9QV


1 comment:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Good one Jan. Primarely I write my blog also as archive. Have a good and healthy 2023. 73, Bas