2023-01-08

Mini Projects for This Year.

I have an idea for an addition to the challenge/wish list for 2023.

In my shack, and in the lab there are a ton of small projects that will improve the ability to make larger projects. 

This could be an extremely simple repair or modification of some existing equipment or a PCB module.

The intention is to make a small blog entry for each of mini projects.

There should be one mini project per month as an average, so 12 of them this year.

Why?

Sometimes I get the impression that I do not doo anything, even when I do. So this is to show me that I do, in actual fact do some stuff, even if not as much as I want to do.

This is, of course in addition to doing a few larger projects.

Last year's large project was making a minimum of 365 QSOs with 5W output, so I suspect this year I will make fewer QSOs, as I have some practical building projects I want to get done.

Let us see how that goes.


1 comment:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Curious what this projects will be. I keep an eye on your blog for shure. Hope you will publish some pictures as well since your blog is a bit, well....., boring with only text. 73, Bas