2018-10-09

Rearranging the Shack Corner.

I recently started rearranging the corner of my living room holding my shack.
I needed a bit more space and a more convenient operation space for my transceivers and the new PA.
I have now started reconnecting radios/antennas/power supplies, and will get to the computers running the ham software soon. First things first ;).
Now, this time I am trying to arrange cables more neatly, so things take a little longer. Having enjoyed visitors does not speed up the process, but in any case, I will get there.
Most tricky part is monitors for the computers which take up a lot of the shelf space, vertically and horizontally, because they should also be readable from the operating position.

- and possibly, if the weather allows, a bit of antenna work should be tested as well.


No comments: